Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting Paid For Each Search From Each Google Search Box.

As you can see, I have different google search engine boxes placed around this blog. Each time a unique visitor comes to my blog and searches from my google search engine box, I get paid. Actually I get paid a larger percentage for the search engine search than I do for the regular ad clicks. Search engine advertisers bid more money per click and this allows google to pay blog and website publishers to make more money for each search engine visit.

Once the unique visitor does a search from your google search engine box, the visitor will then be taken to a new google search results page. If the visitor then clicks on a advertisement ad on the search results page, you get paid for it and as I stated, you get paid a bigger percentage click price compared to the adsense placement ads.

To maximize your google adsense earnings. Maximize your adsense ad placements on each blog and maximize your google search engines on each blog. In other words, place three adsense ads on each blog and place three google search engines on each blog to maximize your earnings and start making big money from your blog each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment